Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone know a history on this ebay seller?

I was wondering if anyone had any prior experience with ebay seller ID "Harley-Truck"? Good or Bad

Comments

• Options
    I forgot his name but he purchased a 1948 Bowman Tommy Thompson PSA 10 from me a few months back for $3000. No problems!
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I never had a problem with him. But don't remember doing business with him in the past few months. He was buying and selling alot of graded football late last year.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I believe when he started with Ebay he went on a buying rampage.
  • Options

<< <i>I was wondering if anyone had any prior experience with ebay seller ID "Harley-Truck"? Good or Bad >>

Have dealt with Harley-Truck 2 times and everything went ok, one time if memory serves me right
    a little slow on paying, that was about 9 to 12 months ago, me personally I would do business again with them.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    He has bought from me several times, usually high dollar cards, never a problem. Haven't seen him lately, though.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    I was wondering about him as well because I wasn't familiar with his ID and then all the sudden he was selling a lot of high end cards . . . like that George Brett PSA 10 rookie, a 48 Leaf Ruth PSA 8, and a 56 Mantle PSA 9 to name a few. Impressive stuff - but expensive enough that you'd really want to feel like you could trust the seller before bidding and he's got a relatively low feedback score for having such high priced merchandise.
  • Options
    harley truck is a great seller and has great communication skills!
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

I've watched his auctions for a while now, and he seems to be an ok seller!

I hope 'olde harley' bought this for his old lady last month? image

rd

imageimage
  • Options
    Just bought a 77 Topps Pete Rose PSA 10 from him. It arrived in record time. Good seller!