Home Sports Talk
Options

TOP 10 reasons PSA Hates You?

10. you just submitted 10 SCG 98's for crossover and forgot to mark minimum grade accepted they all came back PSA 5's.
09. Grades popped on your last submission, but the grades are written in Chinese?
08. Your 20 card sub has been shipped from CA. via Pony Express (you live in upstate NY!)
07. Your order has been delayed due to your NSF Check ( you used your Credit Card!)
06. your grades popped on your 1987 Topps Baseball sub? ( you submitted 1952 Bowman Football)
05. The Grader of death has been Permanently assigned to grade all your future Subs!!!
04. you are 5 cards away from completing your registry set and PSA informs you they no longer grade these Cards (tough luck).
03. You look up your Order Status on a (5 day turnaround) which was accepted 6 months ago (still processing) HA HA.
02. 90% of your 100 card submission (fresh from 71 topps rack packs) come back Evidence of trimming or recolored
01. The Grader of Death personally calls you to inform you he is trying out his new nuclear powered 10,000 x power loupe on your 400 card submission (all cards fresh from the pack) and the best looking card might get a PSA 5 w/Q. ( Have a Nice DAY) image

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>10. you just submitted 10 SCG 98's for crossover and forgot to mark minimum grade accepted they all came back PSA 5's.
    09. Grades popped on your last submission, but the grades are written in Chinese?
    08. Your 20 card sub has been shipped from CA. via Pony Express (you live in upstate NY!)
    07. Your order has been delayed due to your NSF Check ( you used your Credit Card!)
    06. your grades popped on your 1987 Topps Baseball sub? ( you submitted 1952 Bowman Football)
    05. The Grader of death has been Permanently assigned to grade all your future Subs!!!
    04. you are 5 cards away from completing your registry set and PSA informs you they no longer grade these Cards (tough luck).
    03. You look up your Order Status on a (5 day turnaround) which was accepted 6 months ago (still processing) HA HA.
    02. 90% of your 100 card submission (fresh from 71 topps rack packs) come back Evidence of trimming or recolored
    01. The Grader of Death personally calls you to inform you he is trying out his new nuclear powered 10,000 x power loupe on your 400 card submission (all cards fresh from the pack) and the best looking card might get a PSA 5 w/Q. ( Have a Nice DAY) image >>

I think technically #1 and #5 could have been combined.
  • Options
    I think technically #1 and #5 could have been combined. >>

True. so how about this one.
    05. We ran out of holders that fit 52-56 cards so we trimmed your cards to fit in the modern card holders.

• Options
    SciotoScioto Posts: 955
    00. I pronounce it PISS-A.

GO AHEAD! I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU TO RATE ME A 1!