Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Topps Venezuela fresh from PSA for sale YAZ McCovey Killebrew Colavito etc

Hey guys, I just received my first submission to PSA, and some of the cards are for sale. I would like to get some help on pricing plese.

1977 Topps Venezuela Stickers (If the price is rights, ill part with this cards so i can get others that I preffer)

Carl Yaz #176 grades "Authentic". Sticker was never pasted to albums, but it has a small cut in a side that didnt allow to be graded. 4 graded 1-2 (PSA)

Reggie Jackson #136 PSA 1. Sticker wasn't pasted, but it still got a PSA 1 ( I was expecting at least 2) only 3 graded by PSA. This is the highest grade.

George Brett #162 PSA 1. Sticker wasn't pasted, I was expecting also at least 2. only 3 graded, 2 are 1-2 grades.

1968 Topps Venezuela #361 Harmon Killebrew PSA 5 (only 3 graded 5, none higher. I own two)

1968 Topps Venezuela #290 Willie McCovey PSA 4 (5 graded 3-4, only One higher PSA5)

1964 Topps Venezuela #320 Rocky Colavito PSA 2

Please, let me know an estimate on this items, as Im not familiar with graded cards (venezuelan) prices

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Nice Venezuelans! I just received one back as well, a Nolan Ryan as you can see below. Goes up on ebay tonight for anyone who is interested, or private message me here. Thanks, terry
    Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    How much for the Jackson? I'll take it.
  • Options
    tdfitz you have a PM as well
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    perolito PM me or turn your pm's on, or email me at jimq112@ yahoo.com - I can maybe help a little with prices. I know a few people who deal in these cards and maybe they can help you out.

This came in the mail today, also a venezuelan.

• Options
    The Nolan Ryan Venezuelan 1977 sticker is up on ebay as we speak. Item # 200113269242, ends in 7 days.

1977 Venezuelan Nolan Ryan on ebay
    Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.
  • Options
    You don't take paypal =(.
  • Options
    Nope. Someone hacked into my PayPal account a good five months ago and sent a rather large payment to Afghanistan. The bank returned the money within 48 hours, and here some half year later PayPal is still "reviewing" what happened. They have long since frozen my account and will not allow me to set up another, not that I ever would, as obviously their security is not all it's cracked up to be. (Sorry for the pun.) I have over 3000+ positive ebay transactions, the majority of those being money orders.
  • Options
    I would like to buy the Killebrew...What kind of price level are you thinking?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW as I am going out of town Tuesday for the week.

Thanks,
    Tony
  • Options
    I just noticed you want offers.

How about $ on the Killebrew?

Your link is not on, so I cannot send you a message.

Tony
  • Options
    PMs are on.. thanks
  • Options
    Pm'ed you
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>You don't take paypal =(. >>

FWIW all of my transactions with Terry have gone off without a hitch. I've sent him cards that he's won from me before he's even paid, and I've always received a M.O promptly.
  • Options
    qmayerqmayer Posts: 286
    I can vouch for Terry as well. Great to deal with.

Justin
    Currently collecting the Nolan Ryan Basic and Topps Player sets.

NAXCOM
  • Options
    tdfitztdfitz Posts: 95
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Happy long weekend to all.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    No offense, but isn't this kind of post considered spam?

Shouldn't it be listed on the 'buy, sell, trade' category.

If it's okay to just list psa cards for sale here, does that mean that I can also post links to my recently listed cards on ebay since they're all psa graded and they might be of interest to other set registry buyers here?

Just wondering what the rules are for this type of thread.
  • Options
    Hey, I dont really now if its considered spam. If it is, ill take the post down. I did it because almost all the people that posted on the thread were interested on the cards.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Hey, no offense, and don't worry about taking down your post.
    I was merely wondring if it was the right category for your thread, but since no one else finds it out of place and you're getting offers on your cards, then good for you! I hope your sale works out.

By the way, those are some rarely seen cards you have there. Good luck with your auctions/sales on them.