Home Sports Talk
Options

What is going on with these Reds??

Somebody needs to do something soon. We need to work out a trade or fire somebody or both. It is very frustrating in Reds land for sure.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad Hamilton landed on the DL, he has been tearing it up so far.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Somebody needs to do something soon. We need to work out a trade or fire somebody or both. It is very frustrating in Reds land for sure.
    >>

Wanna trade Wily Mo for Arroyo?
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    We need mo Mo, is he in the dog house in Boston?
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    UGH!!!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    The Big Red Machine is still my favorite team of all time with the Tribe being a Very close #2.

It's been a pretty rough 15 or 16 years....image
  • Options
    The reds officially have the worst record in baseball. They have left 24 runners on base in the last 2 games image

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I think JR should make the drive up I-71 for good!
  • Options
    Definitely need to do something , find a couple high school pitchers for the bullpen (couldn't be any worse) and 1 for the starting pitchers, already Pirates 10 Reds 5 Top of the 6th inning UGH.
    Followed the Reds since 67 and I can say this is close to the worse if not the worse start ever in the last 40 years. Definitely the worst pitching. What's Nolan Ryan or Tom Seaver doing these days or give us that over the hill Yankee Roger the Rocket Clemens?? Where's Lee Smith ? yada yada

• Options
    The Reds starting pitcher threw 37 pitches in the first inning and did not get a single out. He faced 7 batters and got yanked.

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    yeah pirates can beat at least one team this year. I thought the reds were on the rise after last year. Anyone going to tomorrow's Cincy/Pirates game?
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set