Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is there a way to find out when your PSA membership needs to be renewed?

Hi Guys, Simple question. Is there a way to find out when your PSA membership needs to be renewed? Neil

Comments

• Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    I always get a letter in the mail a few months before it expires.
  • Options
    Hi Neil,

If you login to the Pop Report in the upper right hand corner there is a link to check your subscription status, lets you know how many days you have left. My assumption is there is also a link if you login in to the SMR also.

-John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I always know when it won't let me on the Pop Report anymore. Then I call them up and renew on the phone.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>Hi Neil,

If you login to the Pop Report in the upper right hand corner there is a link to check your subscription status, lets you know how many days you have left. My assumption is there is also a link if you login in to the SMR also.

-John >>

Good info...I have 571 days left image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation