Home Sports Talk

Bengals move fast to dump latest player to get into trouble

No waiting for the case to move through the court system, just get out of here now. Taking a cue from the commissioners office I see.

Linebacker A.J. Nicholson was waived by the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday, hours after he pleaded not guilty to a charge that he hit his girlfriend. She insists she accidentally hit herself with a cell phone, and police misread what happened.

Nicholson was charged with misdemeanor assault Friday, and despite his girlfriend’s claim the case will go forward. He remains free on $5,000 bond and a pretrial hearing was set for May 31.

Comments

• BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    If these guys ever grow up they will certainly look back and regret the once in a life time opportunity that they blew. (Henry included)

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If these guys ever grow up they will certainly look back and regret the once in a life time opportunity that they blew. (Henry included) >>

It really is a shame but they will not be able to blame anyone but themselves for being so stupid.