Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Help me take down MOSH!! ... in the All-Time Chargers Set

Does anyone have a 1960 Fleer Sid Gillman PSA 8 NQ they would want to sell or trade?

send me an e-mail: mwmoore808@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I have a very nice PSA 7. I should have a PSA 10 Rodney Harrison graded this week as well. (Assuming I get the grades back on that submission)

Edited to say: I have a nice raw Muncie I was going to submit as well. I could do a 5 day sub if you'd be interested in it if it grades out. You'd have it in time for the set reg deadline if I submitted it tomorrow. (theoretically) lol
  • Options
    Ok... thanks!! I let you know what I'm willing to pay for Muncie in various grades and you can decide whether it's worth submitting. Prices include shipping.

1977 Muncie (you should net some money on anything 8 or up):
    PSA 10 $150
    PSA 9 $50
    PSA 8 $20
    PSA 7 $5

1997 Harrison:
    PSA 10 $75
    PSA 9 $15
    PSA 8 $5

Your right a Muncie or Harrison in any grade plus a Gillman PSA 7 would do it. I have a couple sources on a Gillman in PSA 7. Shoot me an e-mail with a scan and price. I'm also always up for some trading.
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    MOSH has been buying for the last few months under a different ID and not making any additions to the MOSH sets...Based on past years, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make some big adds the last day or so..

So don't break the bank to try and pass him only to have the rug pulled out the last day...

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you!

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    DOH!! I was counting on the Giant to be sleeping image
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Doing a quick once over of ebay wins in the past 30 days, MOSH has spent between 6-7k...lol...And every last card is football..

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    What are the odds MOSH is melomelisa? Nah....

I'll take a good look at the Muncie and see what I think. I'll let you know if I get an order boxed up tonight.
  • Options
    Melomellisa has bought some cards from me recently and I don't think it is MOSH.
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    Has anyone ever bought a card from a dealer then tried to register it and been told it belongs to another set? It has happened twice to me in the last few months both times it was registerd to MOSH, (he sold them to a dealer) both times I sent him a polite note asking him to remove and both time he was a MAJOR LEAGUE TOOL and ignored me so I have to waste time scanning it just to get it registered.

Moral of the story I am rooting for you Mikescardcloset and anyone else who has common courtesy in this world to take him down.
  • Options
    I agree with Jason that MOSH has at least one other person (the way we walk) that does purchase on his behalf. I have no idea if there are more or not. Like many of the FB guys, look for updates late. I do not believe that it is to be deceptive but is just an administrative reality. I am no where near finished updating and am having a number of difficulties even strightening it all out. I buy thousands, he buys many thousands of cards each year. Administrating a muesum can not be an easy job. Expect last minute updates but good luck on your quest.
    Fuzz
    PS. Bring a lunch because if you pass him, he will come back. Over and over and over. It is a process..... not an event.
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.