Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Paging any 1958 Topps collectors..............

I need help with determining whether a certain card is a low pop common that sells for above SMR. I cannot find any Ebay realized priced on it. Thanks.

Ron
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure someone would be able to come up with some recent closing prices if you'd provide the card.

• Options
    Ron...what is the card...and condition...graded?

Henri
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • Options
    All:

I have a partial set, I am thinking about selling. It contains (98) cards. All of them are graded PSA 8 with NQ's but one. It is graded PSA 7 NQ.

The SMR on the cards is approx. $4120.

Ideally, I would like to try to get about $3000. I would also pay for the shipping.

If anyone would be interested in getting a great start on a very undervalues set, please drop me an email.

rruth@comcast.net

Thanks
    Rob Ruth
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Guys, the card is #37 Mike McCormick. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks in advance!

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Ron,

I don't subscribe to vcp but McCormick is a low pop card that was one of the most difficult 8s for me--it would sell at a meaningful premium.

Jim
  • Options
    Jim - that's exactly what I wanted to know. Many thanks.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    There has not been a lot of activity for this card:

PSA 7

10/22/06 $33.32
    8/27/06 $17.10
    6/29/06 $25.41

PSA 8

8/30/06 $568.58
    7/09/06 $1,034.98

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Good grief. My card is a PSA 8, NQ. I feel like I just bought a winning lottery ticket........I have $18 in the card ($10 + $7 grading fee + $1 shipping). Wow!

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>Good grief. My card is a PSA 8, NQ. I feel like I just bought a winning lottery ticket........I have $18 in the card ($10 + $7 grading fee + $1 shipping). Wow!

Ron >>

That is like having a lottery ticket! Hopefully it will sell for what it did last July image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation