Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I'm looking for a..

Proof only- 56 lincoln and Jefferson.

obviosly I would like to have them in perfect dcam, but i'm not foolish.
I would like them in at least a 67 cam if there are any out there to be had.

if anyone knows of one or both that could fit the bill- I would be pleased.

I might go dcam in a 66 as well.

OH- PCGS only.

Comments

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about RCI coins? Isn't he the source for stuff like this?

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Brian

I have checked over 200 dealers across the country- and the 56 must be the toughest date to find in a decent grade rd or plain there is some nice stuff out there, but the cam's are hard to come by.

I may have to go on a fishing expedition to locate this.

Maybe the Odessey can find it- they can locate 400 yr old shipwrecks with tons of silver and gold, I'm sure they can find me 6 cents. image
  • Options
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    link

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546

<< <i>link

Leo >>

• Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>link

Leo >>

image >>

Do I earn a locator fee if it wins favor? image Interestingly, I wasn't looking for that coin per thread. It was listed in with the nickels!

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options
    I saw that one Leo and passed. Back awhile ago I was watching an auction this seller had running - a full proof set of 56 and 52 that he claimed were solid cameo/dcam's- pics were great- had a BIN on them- excessively high in my opinion, so I sent off an email to him- asking for better pics, and if he thought they would grade at PCGS or NGC- he replied- can't send pics, but they are awesome coins- I AM A PROFFESIONAL!

With regards as to wether or not they would grade at the TPG's- he stated in a most unusual way- " If I thought they would make grade at either- I would send them in myself and ask for more money!!

I don't think the guy is a crook or anything- but I would not trust his judgement no matter what he was sellin.

I'm in the middle of talks with the guy up above- bsb..

We migh be able to work something out here shortly.