Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Card Supplies Card saver II's & Soft holders

Good day,
I am completely out of supplies for my cards. I live in the mountains of Colo. over 100 miles for the nearest town with a decent card store. Denver is about 200 miles away and I ususally find an excuse every other month or so to go there for work and stock up on my supplies. Well it has now been going on 4 months that I have been able to do that and it looks like it will be awhile. So where is the best place on line to get Card Saver II'S (PSA Submission), Soft clear plastic single card holders by the 100 pack (Need a couple of thousand) and the soft Set clear plastic card holders (Need a couple of 100). And with reasonable shipping cost and delivery time?? And also I saw somebody mention they bought there Bubble Mailers on line for a real reasonable price. I am currently buying them at Wally World and paying .42 cents each. Where can I get them cheaper?
Thanks for any help.
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    bcwsupplies.com has a pretty good selection of supplies & are pretty competitively priced. I usually just deal with them
    Travis
  • Options
    Columbia Sports Cards has worked for me.
    Do You Collect image Baseball 1937,1965-94,2008-09?
    Or Regional Canadian Baseball Issues?
    Come be a contributor to the OPC Baseball Wiki. It's free and easy!
    OPeeChee.Wikispaces.Com
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    I have been using meadcollectibles.Great service and prices.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    Columbia sportscards for the supplies and royal mailers for the bubble envelope. They have discount word of collectors if you use google checkout. They posted an ad on here a month ago or so
  • Options
    Send me an email at ping4u43@yahoo.com. I'm also in the Mtns of Colorado and maybe can help you out.
  • Options
    Scratch what I said about Columbia Sports Cards if you're Canadian. With the new USPS rates, the shipping costs more than the stuff you're buying.
    So much for Free Trade.
    Do You Collect image Baseball 1937,1965-94,2008-09?
    Or Regional Canadian Baseball Issues?
    Come be a contributor to the OPC Baseball Wiki. It's free and easy!
    OPeeChee.Wikispaces.Com
  • Options
    I had a positive experience w/ Sport Collector's Paradise on feebay on Card Saver 1s. (I think their ebay id is king77) I bought the savers from the ebay store site.
  • Options
    where in the colorado mountains do you live
    later jeff
    set needs
    03/04 & 05/06 topps black
    72-77 topps baseball raw
    72-75 topps football raw
    any years santo,williams,banks,
    payton,butkus,sayers,piccalo,ditka,hampton
    wantlist

good transactions katscards,swartz1,packman,Salinas
  • Options
    Columbia Sports Cards
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    WalMart for bubble mailers.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    JVetteJVette Posts: 206
    BCW Supplies is my choice. And they offer free shipping for orders over $100. (When I ordered last.)
    FWIW - Jack
  • Options
    thedutymonthedutymon Posts: 4,323
    Good day all,
    Thanks everybody, I actually found some of what I needed at Cardboard Gold on Sale, and the rest at BCW. I live in a little town calle New Castle which is 9 miles from Glenwood Springs on the I-70 corridor in the Beautiful Rocky Mtns !!!!!!
    Everybody have a great day

If the Catholic Church was Taxed at the rate of 10% in the United States all Individual income tax could be eliminated in this country !!!!!!!!
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I go with Columbia Sports Card (Columbia Sports Card). It seems like they've got everything I've needed and their prices are cheaper than I can get at my local card shop.

Mitch in the Great NW
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Columbia Sports Cards website is the way to go for card savers. Anything else is about equal on their website and their eBay store.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gatorpack ON EBAY FOR BUBBLEMAILERS, I HAVE DONE GREAT WITH THEM
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's