Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I am now the Offical Wondercoin translator/psychicreader/diplomat

Members of this forum...
From the recent events of past days, we have all seen that Wondercoin can, and will, lie. We have no way of telling what is true, and what isn't true. Is this a legal matter? No? It's all on the record, for all to see, and I base my statements on Wondercoins recent posts. So, now, I will take upon the responsibility of being a.....lets a ......for lack of a better word....MENTOR to Wondercoin...until he can learn how to post FACTs, instead of wetdreams. I will take the task upon myself to oversee each and every single post he makes, and point out to you, the great uneducated, morons, and complete idiots....point out to YOU, his real meaning...so that YOU, TO, can be as enligtened as M I T C H. We all knew the savior would come some day....but W H O would of thought his name would of been M I T C H and he would have his own translator (me!).

Comments

• Options
    We can only hope your translations are more succinct, erudite and less pedantic than WC.
    Bill

My Other Hobby
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

JM

If you're going to translate, try to preserve his condescending tone (as in his allusion to being another Orson Welles, or in his reply to Keith). That way, we'll all be reminded who NOT to buy from. Sure, he apologized, but I think he's more sorry that he may lose customers than for what he did. His arrogant and sarcastic replies reveal a great deal about his character.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    I know succinct, I understand erudite, help me with pedantic.

PED prefix would mean foot or child (I would guess)
    ANTIC suffix would mean carrying on (antics ?)

I would then surmise, to be succinct, using my erudite capabilities brought forth by my public school education (including 5 years of college) that we are talking about either a foot being asleep or childish activity ...
    My eBay Items

I love Ike dollars and all other dollar series !!!

I also love Major Circulation Strike Type Sets, clad Washingtons ('65 to '98) and key date coins !!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, shouldn't we have more happy people ??
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JM: "Diplomat" sevices welcome. You are a bit mistaken though on the "lie" part of my post. Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Wow Bill,

Talk about pedantic! LOL

Ya got me reachin' for my Webster's! image
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    fantasiize--

That's the first good laugh I've had in the last 20 threads. Great analysis. Thanks.
    Bill

My Other Hobby
  • Options
    I think wondercoin is more than capable of accuratly expressing his message, and needs no help from you or anyone else.

Kyle
  • Options
    StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    I tried to explain the word pedantic to someone once. 'Do you mean, anal retentive?' was the response. I thought for a second, and said, 'yep'.
  • Options
    Please... spare us.

Exactly what we don't need.

madmike
  • Options
    True. Mitch needs no translation for us to understand him. I think, after this episode, we ALL know where he is coming from.