Home PSA Set Registry Forum

The 1990's Football Olympics Thread

Basketball lost Jordan, baseball had it's strike and hockey...was well hockey. But football ruled the 1990's. We had Barry Sanders and Dan Marino. Deion Sanders learned how to play. Favre and Terrell were unstoppable. The NFC west was the real Super Bowl, and the Chargers and the Steelers briefly shined. The Fish could still build a winner. The 1990's was the true magical era of football.

While few of the 1990's football sets get a lot of competition, in Olympic format....the scene has been heating up the last year.

MOSH: 68 Gold, 17 Silver, 5 Bronze

Frank: 15 Gold, 7 Silver, 1 Bronze

WAW Collection: 8 Gold, 6 Silver, 1 Bronze

Mark's Card: 7 Gold, 4 Silver, 3 Bronze

1990 Olympic Link Page

Clear Skies,
Mark

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• I don't imagine anyone cares, but it is nice to see I made a little on MOSH in the 90s football Olympics this last year.

MOSH: 52 Gold, 16 Silver, 5 Bronze

Frank: 15 Gold, 6 Silver

Mark's Card: 15 Gold, 3 Silver, 2 Bronze

WAW Collection: 4 Gold, 7 Silver
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Thanks for posting Mark. I remember NearMint saying the way I had my sets listed, he couldn't accurately reflect my medal total. Aside from 97 Legends, the only other 90 sets I build graded are the SP and SP Authentic sets. I collect Stadium Club, Topps, Score, Fleer, Ultra and UpperDeck, but in raw condition.
    Maybe in a few years I'll give MOSH a run for their moneyimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well i can take away a gold from MOSH on the 96 Inscriptions set with some help. Looking for some upgrades. I am 100% complete but only about 0.2 pts below MOSH.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's