Home Stamps Forum
Options

tumbleweed

Anyone see that tumbleweed roll by? You often see that in a ghost-town like this forum of late.

Comments

• Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

If a tumbleweed rolls by but no one sees it, did it really roll by?

• Options
    I saw it : )
  • Options
    Well there went another tumbleweed but there has been a little more action as I saw a prairie dog fall asleep while watching a dust devil swirl by. Actually quite a bit of action for a ghost-town : )
  • Options
    Well you shoulda seen it when it was mostly just me.
  • Options
    quarterlvrquarterlvr Posts: 84 ✭✭

Only when it gets caught in the grill of my car.......image
  • Options
    StampAlarmStampAlarm Posts: 1,668

<< <i>Well you shoulda seen it when it was mostly just me. >>

I remember very well.
  • Options

I just saw it roll by!

• Options
    Yes quite exciting...
  • Options
    Then lets see some stamp pics.
  • Options

Who the heck is posting under my ID? I didn't make that comment......Who ever's doing it STOP RIGHT NOW!!

I am changing my ID.........image
  • Options
    Coulda at least upped your post count. Hackers...the nerve.
  • Options

Actually I found out who the notorious one was......a close family member playing a trick on me. I left my username and password info where they could get at it. So, I guess nothing to get excited about, I just need to lock up all those printouts with my account info on them. I did it because I have so many freakin accounts and passwords and are FOREVER forgetting what each one is for certain ones. I started printing out my usernames and passwords and putting them in a desk drawer....AND one day I forgot to lock up the drawer! I know, I KNOW they tell you NEVER WRITE DOWN PASSWORDS! But then I forget what they are! Geez I feel really STUPID!image
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    StampAlarmStampAlarm Posts: 1,668
    I don't see any tumbleweed. But I did go look at KentuckyJ's Registry Sets. So, who has the 748 100J ?

Jerry
  • Options

> So, who has the 748 100J

Jerry,
    It hasn't shown up yet in any PSE registry set. I don't know where it is. I thought I was second high bidder on it, in a recent Shreves sale, but I've just checked my notes and see that didn't happen.

KJ