Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

4 THREE-RING BINDERS LOADED WITH COLORFUL STAMPS

image Hello: I have 4 three-ring binders loaded with wonderful stamps to sell to a collector. I bought all of them on eBay last year and paid a small fortune. I was about to send them all to the trash until I found this website. The stamps are from: Cuba, Egypt, Greece, Syria, Russia,
Jordan, Thailand, Cook Island, Indonesia, and on and on. If anyone out there is interested in purchasing them all from me, pl. e-mail me
and I will send you pictures. They have all been taken care of and are in terrific shape. Some are very old and of course used but simply
gorgeous to have. I have a set price for them. In order to sell them all, I will even pay for the shipping and insurance to your home or office. Thanks again.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>image Hello: I have 4 three-ring binders loaded with wonderful stamps to sell to a collector. I bought all of them on eBay last year and paid a small fortune. I was about to send them all to the trash until I found this website. The stamps are from: Cuba, Egypt, Greece, Syria, Russia,
    Jordan, Thailand, Cook Island, Indonesia, and on and on. If anyone out there is interested in purchasing them all from me, pl. e-mail me
    and I will send you pictures. They have all been taken care of and are in terrific shape. Some are very old and of course used but simply
    gorgeous to have. I have a set price for them. In order to sell them all, I will even pay for the shipping and insurance to your home or office. Thanks again. >>

• Options

<< <i>image Hello: I have 4 three-ring binders loaded with wonderful stamps to sell to a collector. I bought all of them on eBay last year and paid a small fortune. I was about to send them all to the trash until I found this website. The stamps are from: Cuba, Egypt, Greece, Syria, Russia,
    gorgeous to have. I have a set price for them. In order to sell them all, I will even pay for the shipping and insurance to your home or office. Thanks again. >>

Answer: How many stamps are in the 4 binders? How are the stamps attached to the pages? How much do you want? contact me at Eberx1@home.com
  • Options
    I am interested. please contact me at Eberx1@home.com
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    I am on a mission: To never let this post die. TTT!

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    I sent a email like 2 weeks ago- no reply.