Home Sports Talk
Options

Greatest Autograph Ever from Vernon Wells to Heckling Fan

Dear Mr. Dork,

Could you please tell me which gas station you work at so when you are pumping my gas I can yell at you? Now sit down, shut up and enjoy the game.

Your favorite center fielder

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    : standing ovation :
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great!
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Do we know the identity of Mr. Dork?
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    that's fantastic!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started