Home Sports Talk
Options

Carlos Lee on Astros = Stud

Why aren't more people talking about this stud? After warming up to a .250 BA in April, the guy is hitting .524 in May and has an OPS of 1.161!! Sure, no home runs yet in May, but when the weather warms up, this guy will be a home run and RBI king threat.

Yeah, I'll admit it, the Astros got a great player, but at least I can enjoy him in the NL Central. image

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Read the 'Stros thread and you can see my love for El Caballo image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Thanks,

Any update on what Bagwell has been up to? Still contributing to the organization and/or community in some way?

He is a true class act.

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    Stown,

As a Cubs fan, this is what scares me most about this guy.

WRIGLEY FIELD STATS
    G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS
    33 132 22 44 10 0 12 30 11 27 2 1 .333 .388 .682 1.070

• Options
    too bad Carlos Lee cant pitch too lol
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks,

Any update on what Bagwell has been up to? Still contributing to the organization and/or community in some way?

He is a true class act. >>

We honored him last month with an appreciation night. He's been working behind the scenes mostly with minor league training. Think he's signed to a 10-year personal service contract.

One of the good guys image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    White Sox won nothing with Carlos Lee, so they traded him for a leadoff man and won it all. Nuff said.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone was talking about how he was overweight and Blah Blah Blah. The guy is an rbi machine! Awesome addition to the 'Stros, he might just lead the NL in Rbi's.

Funny story, last year some kid in my fantasy baseball league made this FOOLISH $100 bet with me that JD Drew would have more RBI's than him. Needless to say I enjoyed a few beers on him after the season ended. image