Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

My NGC Registry Set Of Proof Lincolns

With the Help of their customer service,I finally submitted my coins to the NGC Registry.They should show up within a couple of days.I did make a suggestion however.I requested they consider putting all the Lincoln Wheat Proofs in one set,like PCGS is planning on doing.Lets see how receptive they are to suggestions from coin owners.
Don
Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns

Comments

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty cool. Do they allow images? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the NGC site, the last time I tried to look at the Registry sets they wanted me to give lots of information I wasn't in the mood to hand over.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you send your Coins to them they will get photos into your set for a mere $3.00 per coin and you also get to Pay the shipping and insurance. If you are Submittig a Coin the Photo Service is available then also. DON: Is that your First Set on the NGC Registry ? My more complete Merc Set has been over there almost since day one. Hopefully with thier move to Florida they will come up with a Coin Forumn like PCGS. Heck then I could Stay on the old computer for 24 hrs a day.imageimage
  • StratStrat Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    Good for you, Don, you've found an alternative!
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they treat you better there, Don. I've liked being at a place where they let you use your NGC coins for your set.
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great move! This should have been brought up sooner. For those of you with disagreements with the way PCGS has handled things like adding coins, questionable grading etc. Moving your sets to NCG's registry will eventually get the word across.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Don, I am glad that you have found a decent home for your set!! Do you anticipate submitting some of your proof Lincolns via, NGC, to add to the set?

Gary
    Gary