Home Sports Talk
Options

Keyshawn cut, Eagles interested?

gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
Just a few days after he had nothing but good things to say about Carolina at the draft, they cut him! I guess they didn't draft Jarrett so Keyshawn could mentor him? I think the Eagles should pursue him, he'd be a nice compliment to what they have there.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keyshaun is one of those guys that is not afraid to go over the middle, if the Patriots hadn't gotten so many WR's this off season I would take him.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Did someone just say that Meshaun wasn't afraid to go over the middle???? Ahh maybe if there is a mirror there! I guess you haven't
    watched much Panther or Buc games.

The guy plain sucks. He might be on the highlight reel once a season but only cause he was playing opposite guys like Steve Smith
    and Keenan McCardell. Eagles would be crazy not to pick him up. He would instantly raise the level of the current WR corps!

Kolb to Key!!!!!! Kolb to Key!!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!

(not)

JS
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>...if the Patriots hadn't gotten so many WR's this off season I would take him. >>

Oh yeah just friggin' rub it in. image
  • Options
    Stallworth is on the DL alot so one more wouldn't hurt!image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are some of the posters here on drugs? image

After the TO debacle you think Andy Reid is going to sign Meshawn Johnson? Come on now!
  • Options
    Early reports have Denver interested in him.
  • Options

<< <i>Early reports have Denver interested in him. >>

Axtell?
  • Options

<< <i>

Axtell? >>

Guessed already after two posts? Man, that was quick! LOL
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    LOL, I still remember Keyshawn running through the middle against Detroit on a Thursday night game an getting F'ed up... That sh*t was funny as hell.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    they should be interested who else is going to catch the ball for them???
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Axtell? >>

Guessed already after two posts? Man, that was quick! LOL >>

Niam Desparil, the Axhole's "Dungeons and Dragons" moniker.

Say Ax can ya spare any pelts?

How are the artisan skills working out?
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Axtell? >>

Guessed already after two posts? Man, that was quick! LOL >>

Niam Desparil, the Axhole's "Dungeons and Dragons" moniker.

Say Ax can ya spare any pelts?

How are the artisan skills working out? >>

Man boobs image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Stalin probably has been feeling a little lonely being the only Bucs fan left here now. He's probably the only Bucs fan left anywhere. image
  • Options
    The bucs still have one more super bowl win than the eagles. How's that Kolb signing working out for you? Did Mr. Insecure McNabb have to go running to his daddy (I mean Andy Reid) and whine and complain and beg for his job?

PATHETIC.
  • Options

<< <i>The bucs still have one more super bowl win than the eagles. How's that Kolb signing working out for you? Did Mr. Insecure McNabb have to go running to his daddy (I mean Andy Reid) and whine and complain and beg for his job?

PATHETIC. >>

Come on now. Kolb will never touch the football in a regular season NFL game this season. Possibly not in his second season either, although that's too far ahead to predict accurately.

Admittedly, the Eagles under tha Reid era have had some shaky #1 picks, some were poor, but overall one can't argue with the success they've had of being one of the winningest NFL franchises in recent years. Yes, we haven't won the Super Bowl yet but it's only a question of when - it will happen.
  • Options

<< <i>The bucs still have one more super bowl win than the eagles. How's that Kolb signing working out for you? Did Mr. Insecure McNabb have to go running to his daddy (I mean Andy Reid) and whine and complain and beg for his job?

PATHETIC. >>

Goodbye (again) Ax.
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭

<< <i>

PATHETIC. >>

Goodbye (again) Ax. >>

I pretty much think the definition of Pathetic would be some guy who continually comes back to a site after being banned. It's obvious he's not wanted here, but his life is so Pathetic that he has nowhere else to go.
  • Options
    Hey Tinkerbell.

Your two unsolicited harrassing PMs have been sent to the Mods.

You really are a pathetic chump. Guess that's what happens when you have man boobs.

BTW - Your FOURTH alias has been blocked from my PM box image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Tinkerbell.

Your two unsolicited harrassing PMs have been sent to the Mods.

You really are a pathetic chump. Guess that's what happens when you have man boobs.

BTW - Your FOURTH alias has been blocked from my PM box image >>

He knocked my Eagles so my reflex action was to respond. But I shaln't respond no more to anyone who sends unsolicited harrassing PMs.
  • Options

Turns on the PMs to send then turns them off.

Remember he's on Pacific Time also so most of us are not on when he posts.

Some guts (not).

I am feeling left out though. Would someone lease send me a harrasing PM?

I'll even start it. "Your mother was a hamster..."

• Options

She needs to seek psychiatric counseling immediately.

Please hide all sharp objects.

Edited to add:

<< <i>I am feeling left out though. Would someone lease send me a harrasing PM? >>

I'll send you her PMs to satisfy your request image

<< <i>I'll even start it. "Your mother was a hamster..." >>

What does Tinkerbell and Richard Gere have in common?

They both are infatuated with gerbils
  • Options

• Options

<< <i>I'll send you her PMs to satisfy your request >>

Entirely too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Considering the choice of auto I would say he prefers the economy sized bag of d#$%he.

The self proclaimed Princess of Modesto strikes again. image

You know the saying, "if men had breasts they wouldn't need women." Guess that fits here.