Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Affordable Morgans (a few VAMS) and Classic Commemoratives For Sale

Good evening,

Just becoming available a short while ago, I have some more affordable certified Morgan Dollars and a few select half dollars available for sale. These coins are all accurate as described and appropriate for their given grades. Your satisfaction is assured so I invite your consideration.

Proof Liberty Nickels:

1901 5c PR64 NGC - Okay, it's neither a Morgan nor a Commem, but it's a nice coin nonetheless. Quite pleasing in appearance with a tint or two of grey and golden color. There are no contact marks visible on the obverse, and the reverse has a few insignificant hairlines. As close to a gem as possible. -- $239.00

Classic Silver Commemoratives:

1936 50c Long Island MS65 PCGS - A very well struck and detailed specimen. Both sides show light to medium shaded golden toning that is darker at the lower relief points. Totally original yet lustrous. Priced at Greysheet bid -- $320.00

1934 50c Texas MS65 PCGS - Stunningly lustrous! Void of any signs of toning while maintaining an aura of original patina. No imperfections of any note. -- $290.00

Morgan Dollars:

1878-CC $1 MS64 NGC - Blessed with a very faint and subtle shade of golden toning, otherwise white and lustrous. Mostly absent of noticeable imperfections anywhere on the surfaces. Could possibly claim a higher grade if it weren't for one nearly hidden horizontal hairline. A no question premium quality example. -- $499.00

1879-S $1 MS65 NGC - Blast white with nearly prooflike fields. An undisputed gem. -- $117.00

1899-O $1 VAM-6 Micro "O", Top-100 VG10 ANACS - Very evenly circulated. Medium to dark grey and quite pleasing in appearance. A must-have for the VAM enthusiast. -- $65.00

Don't let this great opportunity to own a few beautiful cartwheels pass you by. Shipping charges will vary depending on the coins purchased. If you have a question or wish to reserve coins please contact me at (650)619-9228 or by PM. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to make your purchase commitment.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    How about a link?
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
    A few coins added.
  • JSssonJSsson Posts: 891
    nice coins as always!image
    Everything's still for sale.
  • timrutnattimrutnat Posts: 102 ✭✭
    I received my latest coins. Very nice for the grade....thanks!