Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

eBay sleuth wanted

This card (1/1) was sold on eBay less than two months ago. It was in my watched items until like five days ago, when I deleted it. Now it's on eBay again. I'd really like to see who bought and sold it last time, as it's a bit confusing to see it back up for auction so quickly. My completed items search didn't find it, though.

Any chance some eBay sleuth might have better luck?

I'm interested in bidding, but I don't want to get shilled.

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    $132.

Found after checking the feedback from sellers for this seller. I simply assumed he was the buyer.
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$132.

Found after checking the feedback from sellers for this seller. I simply assumed he was the buyer. >>

Umm...yeah. I guess I should have tried that.

(thanks for the help, and for making me feel foolish, which I clearly deserved...)
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Link

Edit: Damn I'm slow
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Not trying to make anyone look foolish. It looks to be a nice card and I don't understand why he's flipping it either.
  • Options

<< <i>Not trying to make anyone look foolish. It looks to be a nice card and I don't understand why he's flipping it either. >>

I know you didn't mean to make me look foolish. I did a good enough job of that myself. I suspect he thinks he can flip it for more, and I'm not sure he's wrong. There's been a real strong bidder on that set lately. I don't love the card, but I'll be watching it - that's for sure.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    I'm not a big Will Clark fan, but that is a gorgeous looking card. I really like that design. Might have to check out some of the other players in that set. Are the 1/1 the only cards that look like that? Or is there a whole set with a bigger print run but missing the foil or glitter or whatever UD decided to do this time around?
  • Options
    Ironically, I like that card the LEAST from the set. Each player in the set has five cards, one of which is the "header" card and looks like that one. Check out this page if you want a good example of most of the parallels of the set.

The base card and many of the parallels are not too expensive. It's only when you get into the HoFers and low numbered autos that things get pricey. It's a truly great set for a player collector...by far my favorite of recent years. Great player selection, attractive design and relatively affordable cards.

I think a full run of even the base header cards would look great. Have fun!
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually for a modern set, I really like the design. I think it would be nice to put together a set of autographs. I don't think I need the 1/1's but looks like #/99 are pretty affordable. Beauty of this board is the wealth of info here. Bad thing about this board is my want list grows because of it. imageimage

One question? Is there a football set of auto's for the same year?
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1/1 autographed seaver like the clark(but not the header card) on ebay right now! Look for it and bid really really high! image

I also posted it on the mail day thread. It may be a page or two back from the end. It's a really cool card...I love those UD Heroes!