Home Sports Talk
Options

Baron Davis, WOW!

Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've always liked Davis, ever since his UCLA days. His knee injuries have taken a lot out of him over the years and at times it's seemed that he just wasn't interested. For the last week he just might be the best player in the league. The game he's playing tonight is simply amazing.
Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach

Comments

• Options
    From someone who loved the Bucks and basketball in the mid 70's/early 80's but don't care much for the game anymore must admit tonight's game was playoff basketball at it's finest. Plus I have a soft spot for Don Nelson so it was cool to see him one step closer to the next round. Awesome game! image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    WOW is right
    dallas down 3-1
    mount cuban may be ready to blow

and the heat go out without a whisper
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Warriors go far into the NBA playoffs and Baron Davis continues to play as well as he has in the past month or so, my prediction is that "Boom Dizzle" will become the "Flava" of the month in the basketball world.

The Warriors are becoming a hot item and their home games a place to "Be Seen". Last night Jessica Alba was seen at courtside of the Oracle Arena. Maybe next time she can invite Jessica Biel and Jessica Simpson to join her courtside in a "Jessica" triple play.