Home Sports Talk
Options

Big names to go undrafted

Did we have many this year? I think Jared Zabransky and Chris Leak went undrafted....any others come to mind?

Comments

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's to Zabransky getting an invite to the rams camp
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Bears signed Leak, I don't see him making their roster behind Grossman, Orton and Griese. They signed Darius Walker and don't believe he will beat out Garret Wolfe for the third running back.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    what was walker thinking leaving early to go undrafted, playing another year under weiss could only help
    i'm puzzled by this choice??????

now who runs for the Irish?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    They have two great incoming backs, Allen and Hughes to go with the kid they moved from RB to linebacker, plus they have two quality kids on the roster already. They are deep enough that they moved Prince to corner this spring. Running back is not an issue.....now the defense is another story. Walker is slow and always will be whether he plays in college or pros. Weis did not pressure him to stay and what does that tell you?
  • Options
    I was shocked that Dan Mozes, the center for WVU wasn't selected! A four year starter, Remington Award winner, and one of the toughest guys that ever played in Morgantown.
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!