@Stone193 said:
I wouldn't have known who he was if it weren't for the HR derby Shane.
I wasn't happy that I didn't get to see it.
He has been a very intriguing Cardinals prospect for a few years. He may be showing signs of breaking out. Very disappointing second half, but great first half. He has all the tools, he just needs to put it together.
The above card has a Topps Archives Signature Series stamp on it. I would have edited the above post, but......seems like we can't do that with the new-look website.
@frankhardy said:
The above card has a Topps Archives Signature Series stamp on it. I would have edited the above post, but......seems like we can't do that with the new-look website.
It'll be fixed Shane - if you notice the circle with 3 dots - press - then you see the black gear which shows "options" - but there's no options right now.
This is one of the toughest signed cards to find in my collection and it didn't come cheap. This is a 1980 Topps Cardinals team card signed by Ken Boyer, who passed away 2 years later. There can't be very many of these in existence. The only reason I insisted on acquiring this (along with the 1979, which I got a while back), is because Ken Boyer's name is on the card along with a small picture. In other words, I consider the 1979 and 1980 Topps Cardinals team cards a TEAM card AND a MANAGER card. This is slabbed by PSA/DNA. This is a HUGE get for me!
Comments
He has been a very intriguing Cardinals prospect for a few years. He may be showing signs of breaking out. Very disappointing second half, but great first half. He has all the tools, he just needs to put it together.
Shane
Here is a 2010 Topps Update #US161 Matt Holliday All Star. This is a replacement of a cut signature.
This one has a Topps Archives Signature Series stamp on it.
The total stays the same at 2,448.
Shane
The above card has a Topps Archives Signature Series stamp on it. I would have edited the above post, but......seems like we can't do that with the new-look website.
Shane
It'll be fixed Shane - if you notice the circle with 3 dots - press - then you see the black gear which shows "options" - but there's no options right now.
Stay tuned.
This is one of the toughest signed cards to find in my collection and it didn't come cheap. This is a 1980 Topps Cardinals team card signed by Ken Boyer, who passed away 2 years later. There can't be very many of these in existence. The only reason I insisted on acquiring this (along with the 1979, which I got a while back), is because Ken Boyer's name is on the card along with a small picture. In other words, I consider the 1979 and 1980 Topps Cardinals team cards a TEAM card AND a MANAGER card. This is slabbed by PSA/DNA. This is a HUGE get for me!
The total is now 2,449.
Shane
I like the backstory on this card Shane.
Ken was a hell of a good ball player also.
That’s awesome. I love the team cards and hate none get made anymore. It was always cool to see the entire team together.
That’s always been one of my favorite cardinal team shots too with the background.