Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Topps Cardinals Autograph Collection (1952 - 1961 Topps totally complete!)

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations. Any thought of adding more years?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    Congratulations. Any thought of adding more years?

Since I am staying with Topps regular base (plus Traded/Update), I've obviously gone back as far as I can. Going forward, I actually do have a couple from 2020 and 2021. Modern players are kind of difficult to get unless you go to spring training or go to a lot of games and know to to access them. I will probably drift forward slowly, but not a priority right now.

I still need a good many from 2003-2019. Most are Pujols and Molina LL cards, AS cards, etc. Also, some Matt Holliday, Carlos Beltran, as well as others.

Shane

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Up next is another cut signature. I'm sure I will be able to get this one eventually "on card". The league leader type cards are sometimes harder to find. This is a 1961 Topps NL HR LL featuring Ken Boyer. I got this signature from an index card authenticated by SGC. You can see before and after pictures below.

This one totally completes my signed 1961 Topps Cardinals team set. This also completes from 1952 - 1961. I only need 2 signatures to totally complete 1952 - 2002.

The new total is 2,352.

Cardinals-Autographs-1025

Cardinals-Autographs-1026

Shane