Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Pop Report for 1994 Flair Wave of the Future Arod

Needed some quick help to get the population report for the 1994 Flair Wave of the Future #8 Alex Rodriguez. My subscription hasn't kicked in yet, so I don't have a user name and password to login. Thanks in advance for you help.
Brian

Comments

• 8 ALEX RODRIGUEZ WAVE OF THE FUTURE 2 0 0 0 1 4 0 23 0 20 48

48 graded

20 PSA 10s
    23 PSA 9s
    4 PSA 8s
  • Thanks jmbkb4!!
  • good luck if you submit on!!

I've sent in 9 myself. Results..1- PSA 10....7 PSA 9's..and 1- PSA 8.

Where they always come on the front or back of the pack...just check the corners for slight rounding..IF they were wrapped too tight.

I had 15 of them..the other 6 weren't worth grading.
  • Nice grades 5stat. I have about 20 that I'm thinking of sending in. A few years back, I had one of only 3 BGS 9.5 WotF Arod's at the time and sold it for a nice grand. Boy have times changed.
  • Isn't it amazing how prices have changed? I remember when my parents bought me a 1994 Flair Hot Glove Ripken for $120 after we purchased a box and received NO Hot Gloves at all!!

I had the good fortune, last week, of being able to purchase 10 SEALED 1994 Flair II packs, each with a different Hot Glove on top, for $60 delivered! I don't know why, but I've always wanted this set in sealed packs. Probably revenge for the fruitless box back in 1994!

Crazy stuff.
  • jmbkb4

it's funny you mention the unopened packs...I still have a set of Waves of the future and the Infield Power set..still in packs as well...along with loads of dupes.

Funny how we collect certain things from days of old.

I remember getting $150 for the Griffey Hot Glove..$125 for the Ripken..way back when..raw... now I sell PSA 10 Griffey + Ripkens for $40....and rest of the set in 10's even cheaper..go figure.