Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Civil War Token & CC Morgan NGC Graded

As a result of not having the proper camera to photograph these coins I'm not going to list them on eBay. I have scanned them and will be offering them for sale on the forums, then if I have no success I will try to list them on Ebay.

1. Civil War Token F-450/471 R-1 MS 62 BN NGC

The coin is about average condition for the grade and personally purchased a couple of years ago from Eagle Eye Rare Coins. It does a neat bit of toning starting to form on the obverse as well as two distinct cuds at about 10 and 11 o clock. Both can be seen with the naked eye. $50

2. 1884 CC Morgan Silver Dollar MS 63 NGC

This coin is a real nice one. Again, it's average condition for the grade and exhibits the typical bag marks on Ms. Liberty's cheek. The reverse looks to be in much better shape than the obverse, but overall, it's a solid mint state coin. $210

-If interested, please PM me. I will answer any and all questions. Shipping for each coin if $5. Shipping is free if both are purchased. I take personal checks, cash, and money orders.

-Please check out my eBay sales sometime tommorrow as I will be offering some common coins and reference material.

Thanks!

Scott Hopkins
-YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!

Comments

• Options
    TTT
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!