Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

looking for psa 8 barkley 1986 fleer

i'm down to needing 3 cards for the 1986 fleer set, the jordan rookie, the barkley rookie and #128 wood. i need them all in PSA 8, please let me know if anyone can help. i will pay with paypal, or bank money order.
thanks
fred
Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭
    Hi Fred,
    I have a Al Wood PSA 8. Pm me your address and it's yours for free.

Good luck hunting down the last two cards you need for your set.

Regards,
    Rich
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    thank you rich
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    got the card rich thanks again

i'm down to just the barkley
    i got the wood from cardbender and i'm waiting for the jordan from stevenjackson39

anyone have a psa 8 barkley for sale??

thanks for the help
    Fred

• Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    You might contact Charles directly. He was last seen in Oakland wearing a bright yellow T-shirt with 'We Believe' on the front in large letters. He was mumbling something about loving Oakland and SF while trying to pull a size 20 shoe out of his mouth.
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    This is on ebay if you're still looking - BARKLEY
  • Options
    thanks bid placed

Fred