Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Back after long hiatus.....Missed the darkside...

Hello, and good day, I've been off for a while, But it's great to be back.image
" I just checked in , Just to see what condition, My condition was in." Kenny Rogers and the 1st. Edition......

Comments

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back!image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's one thing I've found that's great about the DarkSide. No matter how often you stray away and then return these guys always take you back in like you were never gone.

• Options
    Cladiator, You are so right. Darksider's are some the best people, I finally got my own place, and after moving, I'm still trying to break the 6 month rule, You know anything that stays in the box over 6 month's, Usually stay's there........Is tbirde66 still around?

Thank's for the welcome folk's, Brad....image
    " I just checked in , Just to see what condition, My condition was in." Kenny Rogers and the 1st. Edition......
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    Back in the saddle again!! Welcome back!!
    Shep
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ozzysdad! Welcome back and nice to meet you!
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

Love that sig graphic TwoKopeiki!
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks image It's work in progress, too.
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Ozzysdad !!! image
    How's everything?

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    image Back!

• Options

<< <i>Welcome back Ozzysdad !!! image
    How's everything? >>

Well, I've survived the move, I finally got my internet, and a home phone , Which i very little to no use for except for needing it for DSL, I'm still waiting on SSI, I've got about everything a man could want. The only thing missing around here is a female.................. It's amazing how "Blue" some thing's can get..................

Actually , I am looking for companionship more than the other, But, the other sure would be nice, I need to find a lady that is into Numismatic's, and can help me get set up on the bay of E.....

Here's an old poem;

I've found the perfect woman and i shall search no more, She Deaf and Dumb and Blind, And own's a liquor store.........image

You guy's are the best...... Brad....