Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

200th post giveaway! Winners 9 and 18 Names in first post...

I just noticed that I have 199 posts so this will be my 200th! I have participated in many giveaways and the gift exchanges and feel this occasion calls for another giveaway, this one by me! I may not post a lot of messages, quality over quantity... image Quality? (yeah, right ... take a look at my collection sometime)!

I collect German coins of the States, Empire, Weimar Republic and the Third Reich. The giveaways (1 for each hundred posts) will be for 2 silver coins, an AU/UNC silver 1/2 mark from the Empire and an average circulated silver 5 Mark from the Third Reich.

The first winner has their choice on the coins, the second gets what is left. How to win? Post a message on this thread to be entered. I will put all the entered names in a hat and draw out 2 winners on Mayday... Good luck and I hope to be here a little while longer and may even get more active in my postings. (Maybe)

A day late but the random winners by the site Lord Marcovan pointed me to, selected 9 and 18, so the winners are LordMarcovan and Coinguy19 M'lord gets first choice and Coinguy gets what's left. Please PM me your addy's and the prizes will be off in a day or two.

No wonder he pointed out that site huh? He's got an inside track or something? image
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
dime. My oldest US
detecting find so far.
I dig almost every
signal I get for the most
part. Go figure...

Comments

• dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    Congrats on 200! Thanks for the chance!
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • clarkbar04clarkbar04 Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

Glad to have you around, I enjoy your comments.
    MS66 taste on an MS63 budget.
  • Happy 200! image
  • Thanks for the chance.
    Tony Harmer
    Isle of Man
  • ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Congrats and thanx for the chance, one can never have too many German coins.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Keep those numbers climbing!!!
    Shep
  • Congrats and please enter me.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, three giveaways at the top. Count me in!

Thanks, and congrats!

BTW, the stuff we discussed in our last PM exchange is here now, but I have not had a spare second to really look at any of it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    Congrats on the 200 milestone. I remember when I hit 200, or was it 2,000? Hmmm... I know I remember something just can't remember what. image

thanks for the chance! image
  • German - count me in. image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats

Thnx 4 da chnz

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats from here as well, and thanks for the chance to enter your giveaway!

- - Daveimage
  • I am entering your cool giveaway for my 20 year old son.

I don't collect coins...but my son is studying European History at college.

So this entry is for Michael. image

Thanks for the Chance - Kathy
    *Living with MadMarty, our son and those darn chickens!*
  • CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Congrats on 200! image
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Congrats on 200, please enter me.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I'll toss my name in the hat image
  • BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    TTT since it is now (at least here) Mayday and the winners will be drawn later this evening after I log on. This is the last chance for those who have been away for a few days either at CICF or just enjoying the nice weather. Speaking of CICF, I didn't make it. I had a collision with an 8 point buck late Friday night outside of St. Louis on my way there. I sometimes think there are more deer than people around this neck of the woods. Definitely more deer than darksiders anyway!
    Good luck and enter soon if you have not already done so...
    Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    part. Go figure...
  • Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    The winnres are Lordmarcovan and coinguy19

Congrats, PM me you addy's and the goodies will be on the way. M'lord gets first choice... Thanks for entering,
    Rick

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    part. Go figure...
    Holey cow, I just won Don's giveaway, too! image

It's my lucky day... I won TWO giveaways!

There is a symmetry to that, I suppose, since I also have two giveaways of my own active at the moment. I just put the second one up when I heard I had won Don's.

Hong Kong $100 bil

Constantine I Roman coin

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    I'll take the Nazi, BTW. I sold all my silver Nazi-era Reichsmarks. No, wait, I might have one. But anyway.

Rick-I am now almost caught up with packaging stuff to ship today, so the next things on my agenda are the approval lots for you and Clarkbar. (German States stuff for you, who knows what for him). I will also have an extra Domitian denarius and maybe one or two more ancient dupes if you are interested. Will try to scan some stuff today, time permitting. So you might have a package headed your way from me, too. But I will try to scan some stuff and PM you first.

• Congrats on 200 and thanks for having the giveaway.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage