Home Sports Talk
Options

Prior all done for season

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well he will only be 27 next year, maybe he will be able to play then. Too bad this kid is just made of glass, the talent is there.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A real shame. He defintely has the goods. He reminded me of a young Tom Seaver when he first came up.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    incredible talent; delicate like flower. LOL

if he were a horse they would have shot him by now.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    The odd thing is, when he first came up I remember how the analysts and scouts all talked about his mechanics and how close to perfect they were. Not the sort of player you'd expect to repeatedly break down in that sense.
  • Options
    He will never be the same..too many things wrong physically to overcome. Sad b/c it looks like he would have been a great one. Kerry Wood too
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The odd thing is, when he first came up I remember how the analysts and scouts all talked about his mechanics and how close to perfect they were. Not the sort of player you'd expect to repeatedly break down in that sense. >>

That's odd, I recall hearing the complete opposite. Said the same thing about Wood and look what happened to him.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    If I never hear the names Prior and Wood again, it will be too soon.
  • Options
    Joe Mauer, how about that name?

Am I speaking Chinese?