Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1977 Mexican Terry Bradshaw

Hi, I was just wondering if any of you have seen or know how much a PSA 8 Terry Bradshaw Mexican card would be worth. I know the POP report lists only 8 of them with no 9s or 10s. I recently bought a raw one on EBAY that appears to be possibly an 8 and at least a 7. I didn't see this set listed in SMR. So I was hoping one of you remember seeing one or if you bought an 8 how much they usually run. The only one on EBAY right now is listed by a guy who has the starting bid at $849 and I don't see anyone buying it at that price. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I think you outbid me on the one on ebay last week, I didn't go higher because of the top to bottom centering. I think I measured it at 70/30 or 71/29 and I didn't want to send it in and get the 8oc. Really nice looking card though, nicest raw one I've seen.

The one on sale on ebay now is mark's fbcards, I don't think anybody knows the mexican cards more than he does. His is about 60/40 centered so it was good enough to get the 8. If you email Marks you can probably get a good idea what the card would be worth as a 7 or an 8oc, and then decide whether or not to send it in. Mark has always been helpful for me, I've bought from him with always good results.

• Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

I bought a few '77 Mexican boxes some years ago. These were the worst looking cards one could imagine.

If u can get an eight, and its a Terry Bradshaw, wow!

rd
  • Options
    Love those mexican cards

My fav for that year is the Largent.

joe
  • Options
    Hi there. The mexican cards are hard to price sometimes. I like using the
    site scott has set up for us mexican collectors. It is www.toppsmexican.com
    But and 8 is hard to get in the mexican set so some prices are up there. Mexican football
    Always looking for 1977 topps Mexican Football. Packs and boxes. Need cards #21 and #404 bad $.