Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Value? 1982 Chinese GOLD Panda set PCGS MS69 ???

Hello
I was hoping someone could help me determine the value of a 1982 Panda GOLD 4 coin set MS69. The set has a 1982 1 OZ, 1/2 OZ 1/4 and a 1/10 OZ Gold coins all PCGS MS69. I am a high end sports card collector and I am not knowledgeable about the prices of these Panda coins. My daughter was born in 1982 and I want to buy the set for her. Please if you know the value(The price someone would expect to pay) Please let me know. I have found the prices on all of the 1982 Panda coins in lower grades from MS64 to MS68. I do know a 1982 1 OZ MS66 sells for around $3000. Any advice would very very helpfull. Thanks in advance!!

Kevin Roberson Elitecards 1-916-419-0179 CA
Always buying 1986 Topps Football PSA 10's and BGS 9.5 even commons! Top dollars paid!!

Comments

• Options
    MoneyLAMoneyLA Posts: 1,825
    Panda America, the importer, is in Southern California. I think in Torrance. You should be able to find them on the Internet.

they keep up with prices on previous issues.

good luck.

BestDealsTVshow.com
  • Options
    Hello
    Thanks for the info. I call them today and they were very nice. He told me they could not give me a true value of this rare Panda set because the highest grade they have ever sold was a 1982 PCGS MS67.
    Thanks again!
    Kevin
    Always buying 1986 Topps Football PSA 10's and BGS 9.5 even commons! Top dollars paid!!