Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Breaking up 1949 Bowman Baseball Set (PSA 7 and 8)

I am breaking up a 1949 Bowman baseball set in PSA 7 and PSA 8 grades. There will be over 100 pieces from this set on eBay over the next week as well as many other scarce and one of a kind PSA graded cards.

Visit them by clicking this link to my eBay auctions: eBay auctions for the-collector-

Don't hesitate to make bids on these... It's rare to find such a large sampling in one place at one time!

Later,
Scott

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    For future reference, this is the wrong board for sales -- posts like this should be on the Vintage Sportscard Trading Board (new stuff on the Buy, Sell and Trade Board) so that these boards remain just for trading information.

Just out of curiosity, why are you taking so long to list all of your cards? Set builders like me end up waiting until everything closes to make payment for multiple winning bids. Your first cards were listed a couple of days ago and you are maybe half way through your 100+ 1949 Bowman cards. Based on personal experience as both a buyer and a seller on eBay, listing everything closer together generates more bidding interest (and more $$$) as well.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    I will list the second wave, including the high numbers after the first wave closes this weekend. I realize that many set builders would rather see, bid, and pay for everything at once, but since I don't sell cards for a living, and have other full-time obligations, about 75 auctions per week max out my free time and if I did them all at one shot, I wouldn't be able to offer the level of service that I would expect to get...

Later,
    Scott
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Scott -- Don't listen to Vargha. His sets are all PSA 8, PSA 9 and PSA 10 anyway. He's got so much money that his advice is often ill-advised! He's got way too many Vargha Dollars to waste his time with lowly PSA 7s.

Good luck on your auctions. It seems like there are already some set collectors bidding heavily. Happy New Year.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.