Home Sports Talk
Options

ARod connects...again! and again!

geez.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable!!! If this guy keeps it up, I predict right here right now.....80 HR'S!!!!!
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    If he hits 80 homers, as much as I hate him, I guess I'd cheer for that since he'd erase Bonds' bogus record of 73!

And as long as the Yanks keep losing, A-Rod the A-Hole can hit 180 homers for all I care - four straight losses!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too early for sure but the sky is the limit here! As much as I like Bonds, I will always root for the single season HR record to be chased, it is one of my favorite things in all sports.
  • Options
    It's fun to watch!

Too bad the Yanks are stinkin it up right now. On a brighter note we've got Wang back and top prospect Hughes going this week.
  • Options
    There is a concept known as "mean reversion" that applies to many aspects of life, including baseball.

I like ARod, and think he will have a monster year, but he will finish no more than 55 home runs. Impressive, but not 80.

Then again, I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I hope A-Rod goes absolutely nuts this year.

Especially since he's on my bunk fantasy team image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    WOW!! is he hot!!!!

he still has what 7 games left in april?
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started