Home Metal Detecting
Options

Winnie the Pooh.

Got out for a few hr's today,decided to hit a couple of tot lot's before hitting the deadhorse for some more silver.
I just hit 2 tot lot's this morning,the first one was not that good got a saq,quarter,dime and a nickel.
The 2nd one I hit was very good,I had never hit it before and I guess not many other's had either when I was done I had a total from both tot lot's of just over $15 in clad.I couldn't believe it,I haven't found that much in awhile.
Hit the deadhorse next where I decided to put on my small coil and see what I could find hiding among the trash.Didn't get to much but a couple of wheatie's so started just wondering around the area until I decided to hunt around a couple of picnic table's.
Started hunting this one where I got a good nickel hit.when I flipped the plug over there was Winnie the Pooh just image at me,got him home and he is 14k and Mary just for you I also dug this purple marbleimage
HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Glad to see you didn't let let me down Tom image

Seriously though, I cannot believe how many marbles you find compared to the rest of us!! For every one you find the rest of us find...ahhhh...none. lol
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Do you just happen to come across marbles? I mean.... I dont understand how you can find that many.
  • Options
    image Well I hunt alot of demo's where the dirt has been moved around alot and this bring's the marble's to the surface.When I am hunting these kind of site's I am alway's looking at the ground and not the machine,the only time I look at it or check that spot is when the machine sound's off.
    That is why I also spot alot of button's and sometime's other relic's or even bottle's.
    When hunting demo's what your looking for is anything that do's not belong beside's dirtimageyou just have to look for thing's that are out of place and check it out.

As for the park's I just get lucky when locating another target which alway's seem's to be trash but there is alway's that little surprise of a marble sometime'simage

My addiction all started do to a buddy who scared the bejeeber's out of me one day.
    He yelled: DON'T MOVE TOM!!!!
    Man I thought a giant rat was about to attack meimage
    I was like what is it???
    He go's:It's a marble!!
    I was like youimagescared the ???? out of me!!image

and that's how it all started.
    HH,Tom