Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Team Set Registry?

I am currently collecting the 76 set in PSA 8 and hope to list it soon, however I would love to list my 2 Pirate teams sets that I have in PSA 8 shape(61 and 72) neither is complete but getting closer all the time. I wonder if the registry would evolve to allow Team and player set collectors to put their sets in as I know that there are many more of them out there then full PSA set collectors. Any thoughts?
Jason Jacobs: Looking for NM/MT graded cards of Pirates and Cardinals from prewar to 1975.

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Request it . . . BJ@Collectors.com
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I can see them (PSA) adding it -- but I'm not sure how much interest there will be in that.

I have a nice run of nearly complete PSA-graded Phillies team sets. But unless there is another Phillies team set collector in PSA form out there, what is the use? Right now, the only real competition I see is from all of those stupid set collectors! And not fellow team set collectors.

Perhaps one day we will see it -- but I think it is just a small subset of the set collectors and the player collectors.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.