Home Metal Detecting
Options

It's Christmas Eve in Gorham Maine

So today I walk down to the mail bax (good half mile) and to my delight there I find a pink slip. The post office is telling me I have a package from E.Young. I can't wait until tomorrow to open the package!!! Ok, I leave milk and cookies for Santa, but what do I leave the postman???
Be Still and Know

Comments

• Options
    >>So today I walk down to the mail bax (good half mile) <<

You may leave him/her a little gas $$$. Then maybe your mail will be taken up to your door! ! !

>;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    No way Jerry, if I did that once, there's be no end to it lol

Ok, on to Earl....

Sooooooo here it is, this box all the way from Colorado. I know what's inside, it's the 2nd prize package from Earl. In this box I will find a 1955 MS64 quarter AND a 2001 MS67 Sac!!

Was I right? Well yes, it did contain those two gorgeous coins AND it seems I won the bonus round!! Earl threw in a few extras, although how he could part with these coins, I will never understand. Along with the promised quarter and Sac, I found a 1968 Kennedy half, a 1937 merc dime (have I told you guys those little merc's are my favorite coins?) a 1912 Barber, a 1907 Barber and lastly a 1900 IH.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I wish I could give you a big hug image

Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    Glad to see that they finally made it to you!!

If you remember, Rob (walkerminus1) was the winner in guessing Rob (LM) bday and instead of taking the Kennedy half, he had pm'd me to let me know that he wanted to have the coin added to the winner of the round (YOU Marym). The other coins were in the "pre-dig" for the last round that I was unable to complete. Thought that they would bring you a little luck in your md'ing across the board.

Enjoy!!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.