EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    NO DOUBT!
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    That explains why someone just bought one of his rookie cards from me at a buy it now price rather than making an offer!!!
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>That explains why someone just bought one of his rookie cards from me at a buy it now price rather than making an offer!!! >>

People are so stupid.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That explains why someone just bought one of his rookie cards from me at a buy it now price rather than making an offer!!! >>

image AWESOME!

Great game by him though.
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    Sosa was then picked-off 1st!
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    To paraphase the late Chris Farley:

Farley: Do you remember the time that Mark Buerhle threw a no-hitter at home in Chicago in front of 25,000 screaming fans?

Interviewee: Yeah ...

Farley: That was awesome.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I went to bed when they went up 5-0, so I watched the game from where I left offon replay today. I saw Alvarez's and was listening to Horlen's in my dorm room at college.
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725

<< <i>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I went to bed when they went up 5-0, so I watched the game from where I left offon replay today. I saw Alvarez's and was listening to Horlen's in my dorm room at college. >>

The best thing about living on the west coast is that you never have to stay up past your bedtime to see the end of a baseball game.