Home Sports Talk
Options

Myers to the Bullpen?????

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
WTF is going on in Philly? I freaking draft Myers to be my ace of my fantasy squad this year and Gordon as my top closer! Now Myers is going to the pen? What is the Deal here? Steve K? SoPhillyfan? Anyone? My fantasy squad is in shambles now for this week! image

Comments

• Options
    Just another example of managerial stupidity...unless he is doing it to shake him up a bit to get him going again. If he is taking out his best starter to try and solidfy a non closing bullpen role, then he is stupid.
  • Options
    No offense Perkdog, but if you drafted Myers to be your ace and Gordon to be your top closer you were in for a long season regardless
  • Options

<< <i>No offense Perkdog, but if you drafted Myers to be your ace and Gordon to be your top closer you were in for a long season regardless >>

I know, I went with hitters ( I had the # 1 pick ) early and when you do that in a 12 man serpintine draft there is not much pitching left.
  • Options
    Perkdog,

This was a strange week for my fantasy staff. First bad news I get was with Harden, so I take him out for this week and have to choose to replace him with a reserve. Then I find out Myers mysteriously gets sent to middle relief, not good! Oh, but the two SP I had to choose from this week to replace Harden were Igawa, and Buehrle! Luckily I chose Buehrle! Nothing like ups and downs.

On top of that...in the draft I was choosing between King Felix and Sabathia, and I endured Felix last year. It was a tough call, but I went with Sabathia. Sabathia has done great, but Felix even greater, but now I look and see Felix got shelled last night and left with an elbow injury.

The fun of fantasy staffs.
  • Options
    I can't believe they are sending Myers to the Pen, that is completely retarded.

Are you sure this isnt a belated April fools joke??
  • Options
    Skin great call on Beuhrle!

Sometimes Fantasy Football/Baseball is just too stressfull for my liking, yet I keep on doing it.... image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WTF is going on in Philly? I freaking draft Myers to be my ace of my fantasy squad this year and Gordon as my top closer! Now Myers is going to the pen? What is the Deal here? Steve K? SoPhillyfan? Anyone? My fantasy squad is in shambles now for this week! image >>

I just moved to Montana to get away from all sports. This is nice...watching the rabbits, the coyotes, seeing all the birds flying around and observing the fish in the water. Very relaxing. I don't need sports any longer.