Home Sports Talk
Options

Bengals in the headlines.....again

Mrs. Tom Dinkle-a former Bengals player's wife turned herself into police today. She was charged with providing booze and monkey sex to a underage friend of her son. HAHAHAHA -she is ok looking for a 51 year old so I bet she gets probation. She could have sent me a email. ( HEE HEE)
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i> HAHAHAHA -she is ok looking for a 51 year old so I bet she gets probation. >>

If the genders were reversed, people would be looking to castrate or execute the guy...or at least lock him up for life. But let it be a female offender and watch the double standards fly...
  • Options
    Just think Jerry Lee Lewis would be behind bars one of his wives was 13 when he married her ! Back in the day wasn't there alot of marriages where the girl was 13-16 year old. Now you are pervert if
    there is more than a 7 to 10 year gap in ages, and if the girl is 14-17 and the male is over 21 he is prison bound. Funny how the laws have swung from one extreme to another extreme. Remember
    always say no to mandatory sentences each case should be handled individually and sentencing decided by the judge or the jury. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    I see everything wrong with an adult male going after a under 18 female, but to be honest I wish an adult female went after me when I was a kid.
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I see everything wrong with an adult male going after a under 18 female, but to be honest I wish an adult female went after me when I was a kid. >>

I had an adult female after me on a daily basis.

It was my mom and she usually had a wooden spoon in her hand. image
    Travis
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I see everything wrong with an adult male going after a under 18 female, but to be honest I wish an adult female went after me when I was a kid. >>

I had an adult female after me on a daily basis.

It was my mom and she usually had a wooden spoon in her hand. image >>

HA! I graduated from that to the big leagues.......instead of my Mom it was my Wife. image