Home Sports Talk
Options

Kyle Loshe's Pitching Performance...

today against the Cubs, was truly a thing of beauty! In the age of the homerun, it sure is nice to see a 1-0 ballgame every now and then with two starters that have their best stuff!!
There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!

Comments

• Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    Too bad he never pitched that well for the Twins, don't expect to see it too often from him.image
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Watched every pitch. Pretty impressive.

I would've let him pitch the ninth myself. Weathers had me worried........again.

shawn
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    On a side note, the Reds offense has been pretty sad.

It's nice when you go into a three game series and score in 2 out of the 27 innings yet still win two out of three ball games, but come on now.

Encarnacion and Ross had better start doing something. And I thought Jason LaRue was bad!!

And Griffey?? Staying healthy but ZERO homers?? WTF?? image
  • Options

<< <i>Watched every pitch. Pretty impressive.

I would've let him pitch the ninth myself. Weathers had me worried........again.

shawn >>

He had thrown well over 100 pitches. If the lead had been two or more, then I'm sure Narron would have given him a shot at the complete game shutout.
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!