Home Testing Forum

TEST - MDGW

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage--------------------image--------------------imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
-----------------------------------------------------------------------In Memory of our Honored Dead-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the "MEMORIAL DAY GIVEAWAY". The following Giveaway is just for FUN and has been put together just for you. Please help in saying thanks to the following CU Forum Members for their contributions to this Giveaway. With out them, we could never had pulled this off.

TheRock, BigMoney, EastCoastCurrency, RPW, StampAlarm, Type2Fidty, JimfromDC, CGA, PCGS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------image-------------------------------------------------------------------------

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageENJOY THE GIVEAWAY AND HAVE FUN FROM ALL OF US ON THE CURRENCY FORUM !!!!!!!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

OFFICIAL RULES !!!! - Yes, we had to have some this time. We wanted to make sure that everyone got a chance to win something in this Giveaway.

YN Giveaway - Must be under the age of 18
Adult Giveaway - Must be 18 years or older
Giveaway Dates - May 22nd - June 1st at Midnight.
Winners Address - If you are a lucky winner, I will need your address to mail the prizes to you. Please make sure that your PM is turned "ON"

How to play and win some these fantastic prizes:

YN Giveaway - 2 WAYS TO WIN
1. YN Giveaway - Just reply to this thread and you will be entered into a drawing for Prizes 1-6 (It's that easy !!!!)
**MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOUR A YN**

2. YN Giveaway - GRAND PRIZES - There will be (1) GRAND PRIZES offered in this particular Giveaway. You DO NOT need to answer both questions to win. Just answer one or both if you like. The YN's that answer the "TRIVIA QUESTIONS" correctly will be entered into a separate drawing for the GRAND PRIZES associated with the Triva Question and the winner will be announced at the end of the Giveaway deadline. Just PM me with your answer(s) and your automatically entered into this Giveaway. You can answer more than once !!!!

ADULT Giveaway - 2 WAYS TO WIN
1. ADULT Giveaway - Just reply to this thread and you will be entered into a drawing for Prizes 1-6 (It's that easy !!!!)
**MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOUR AN ADULT**

2. ADULT Giveaway - GRAND PRIZES - There will be (1) GRAND PRIZE offered in this particular Giveaway. You DO NOT need to answer both questions to win. Just answer one or both if you like. The ADULTS that answer the "TRIVIA QUESTIONS" correctly will be entered into a separate drawing for the GRAND PRIZES associated with the Triva Question and the winner will be announced at the end of the Giveaway deadline. Just PM me with your answer(s) and your automatically entered into this Giveaway. You can answer more than once !!!!

**BONUS GIVEAWAY**
1. (9) winners drawn randomly at the end of the giveaway will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 9 extra copies of the CGA POP-REPORT. These sell for $85.00 retail and have been donated for this particular giveaway.

YN Giveaway Prizes 1-6

1957 $1 FA-BLOCK & 1953B $5 FA-BLOCK

1928D $2 MULE BA-BLOCK

1963 $1 DB-BLOCK

2003 $1 GB-BLOCK #1

2003A $2 JA-BLOCK & FA-BLOCK CU

1953C $2 AA-BLOCK CU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YN Giveaway - TRIVIA QUESTION - GRAND PRIZE *********YOU MUST PM ME WITH YOUR ANSWER TO BE ENTERED*********

TRIVIA QUESTION #1 - WINNER GET"S PRIZE #1
On the back of a 2001 $1 FRN, there are (2) Latin phrases. One above the below the "Pyramid". What are the Latin phrases? And what do they translate into english?

#1 PRIZE
2003A $1 12-NOTE COMPLETE DISTRICT SET CU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADULT Giveaway Prizes 1-6

1929 $20 SAN FRANCISCO

1953 $2 AA-BLOCK & 1953B $2 AA-BLOCK

2003 $1 GB-BLOCK #2

2003 $2 IA-BLOCK CONSECUTIVE CU

1934C $5 MA-BLOCK CU

1976 $2 LA-BLOCK CU

ADULT Giveaway - TRIVIA QUESTION - GRAND PRIZE *********YOU MUST PM ME WITH YOUR ANSWER TO BE ENTERED*********

TRIVIA QUESTION #1 - WINNER GET"S PRIZE #1
On the back of a $5 FRN note, "How many US States are listed and what are they on?"

#1 PRIZE
PCGS GRADING VOUCHERS - (5) 1-NOTE VOUCHERS

CGA GRADING VOUCHERS - (1) 5-NOTE VOUCHER

CGA POP-REPORT

BONUS Giveaway

CGA POP-REPORT

Trivia Question Winners So Far: xx-xx-2007

YN#1 -

ADULT#1 -

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
President/CEO
The Rocks Collectables, LLC
TRC, LLC
jderocker003@gmail.com
SPMC Member - LIFETIME