Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Eddie Murray Registry Leaders

Check out the two leaders in the Eddie Murray Registry. That is one close 1st and 2nd.

Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    why are the donruss action all-stars not included in the master sets? i've noticed this in several player sets.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>why are the donruss action all-stars not included in the master sets? i've noticed this in several player sets. >>

Most likely because none of the collectors have requested them...or, perhaps, they were requested and are sitting in queue
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Missed this one. I'm the leader I think in both.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    Speaking of the Action All-Stars, does anyone know what the difference between the Action All-Stars and the All-Star cards are? Specifically, I'm wondering about the 1986 Donruss Action All-Stars and the 1986 Donruss All-Stars. They look like the same issue to me but are called by different names depending upon who you are talking to? What confuses me though is that they are listed separately on the Pop Report which gives me the impression that they are, indeed, different issues. I'm so confused.