Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1983 Roy Rogers Yankee Discs

Is anyone familiar with this issue and does PSA grade them?

I located some raw for Nettles but then didnt see any at all in the population report so not knowing the look or dimensions of them I was wondering if anyone knew if PSA graded them.

Thanks,
Patrick
Looking for additions or upgrades to my Graig Nettles master player set on the registry.

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    I found a list for 1982 Roy Rogers NY Yankees Lids. There were 12 issued. I see none in the population report, but I can't see why they would not be gradable. There is supposed to be a red plastic ring along the outside edge. GOOD FIND!!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    thanks for the info Calaban, appreciate it
    Looking for additions or upgrades to my Graig Nettles master player set on the registry.
  • Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Hi Guys, I'm pretty sure that I have a few sets of those discs. My wife worked there when we were dating so she brought me home about 50 of them. I saved them all this time as a great memory of when we were dating. By the way, I saved the girl too and just had our 20th wedding ann. last week. Neil
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

That last comment could easily go on thread here a few weeks back of "words never said"---Happy 20th Anniversay! As Johnny Carson said on marriage number 4 " The wedding gifts are being put into Escrow until the divorce is final".

Congrats Neil.