Home Sports Talk
Options

Celtic Fans

jad22jad22 Posts: 535 ✭✭
Anybody out there prefer Durant over Oden or somebody else.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Celtics? Who are the Celtics? Do they play Hockey in Boston?

Oden
  • Options
    No contest Oden. He does need to mature some but I think his value over the next few years will be more than Durant.
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    I saw on the news the Celtics have clinched the #2 pick.

What I didn't know is that with this screwy lottery system with ping pong balls, this gives them a 45.5% chance of getting the first or second pick - in other words, they are more likely NOT to get the 1st or 2nd pick! (54.5% chance)!

Weird.
    Capecards
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i would perfer oden, since if he gets the playing time and works at it G. Green could be better then durant and is basically the same player type. oden would roam the middle for the next 10+ years, similar to parrish in his size and game, he doesn't need to score 30 a night with jefferson/green/pierce, just block shots, rebound and shoot about 55%.
    of course i'm sure we'll be picking 3rd or 4th with these damn ping pong balls
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Celtics? Who are the Celtics? Do they play Hockey in Boston?

Oden >>

No that is ANOTHER team that can't seem to win
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Celtics? Who are the Celtics? Do they play Hockey in Boston?

Oden >>

No that is ANOTHER team that can't seem to win >>

Or get any better for that matter
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    For what it is worth Ainge has stated that if the C's get the #1 pick it is Oden, the #2 pick it is Durant and the #3 or lower pick is traded.

Personally, I prefer Oden but would be happy with Durant if they got the #2 pick.