Home PSA Set Registry Forum

What size does a card need to be to considered supersize?

Howdy!
I see that psa has a bulk service of 25 cards at $8 each for tall boys/oversized cards? I have some '71 topps football posters that are 5x7 in size.. Are these considered oversize or supersize or something else?? I'm clueless.. Any help would be appreciated!
Paul

Comments

• colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    tall boys are $8 and they are 5.5 x 3.25 max

supersized are 6' x 8 max and have to submitted under the $50 price, it is a two day service I think, but that is how it works. they say you are paying for the holder.

I called a few times and asked about submitting team postcards from the 60's and 70's that are 5 x 7 and they told me to use the superexpress service.

This is one thing I do not like about their fee schedule.

BTW nice avatar
  • Hi-
    I did send in some '71 topps posters a while back! They are 5x7 in size. The rep said to send them under the regular service ($15/10 day) and I had no problems! I now see that the Bulk service for $8 is for tall boys/oversized cards.. What is an oversized card?
    Paul
  • qmayerqmayer Posts: 286
    I was led to believe that $8 bulk tallboy/supersize would accommodate 5x7 cards (i.e. 1981 Topps Supers, 1985 Topps Supers, etc). You have to have at least 25 though.

Justin
    Currently collecting the Nolan Ryan Basic and Topps Player sets.

NAXCOM