Home Metal Detecting
Options

God it's been forever

Well I finally caved in to the inevitable and ordered me an Explorer SE today. I should have it by next week then I can start posting finds! It's been over a year since I posted finds here last. Never ever again will I sell my metal detector! EVER!

Are there any tips anyone can offer out of the box for getting the most out of the machine? Thanks all!

Northern California
Minelab Sovereign GT with 180 meter and Sunray probe.

Comments

• Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791

<< <i>Are there any tips anyone can offer out of the box for getting the most out of the machine? Thanks all! >>

Welcome back!!

My best tip is to get the detector battery charged and put the coil to the soil and get rockin!!
  • Options

<< <i> Well I finally caved in to the inevitable and ordered me an Explorer SE today. >>

It's about time!

Good to see ya back in action!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Are there any tips anyone can offer out of the box for getting the most out of the machine? Thanks all! >>

Welcome back!!

My best tip is to get the detector battery charged and put the coil to the soil and get rockin!! >>

You are wise beyond your years sir image

Northern California
  • Options
    Good luck with your new detector.

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Welcome back!!

My best tip is to get the detector battery charged and put the coil to the soil and get rockin!! >>

What Ratty said!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Thank ya guys. See you all on the fields!! image

Northern California