Home Metal Detecting
Options

Diamonds!

I have no idea if this is going to work, but there should be a picture of a diamond eternity ring I found 2 days ago. The picture isn't great, but I'm hoping you can see the sparkle that only real diamonds can produce!

Oh ok, so fake diamonds can sparkle too... lol

Thanks to Jerry (Crockofcoins) for his patience with me while I tried to work my way through Photo Bucket. If this doesn't work it's not because he didn't try (very hard) to walk me through the process.

I can only dream that some day I'll find the real thing!!
Be Still and Know

Comments

• Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    looks great to me!

Nice find!
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    You found the hand also?image
    Looks nice Mary. Any markings inside?
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    There are no markings, it's pure junk jewelry of the tackiest kind. But it's still a fun find and gave me a reason to get serious about figuring out how to post a picture!

Be Still and Know
  • Options
    NICE NAIL JOB ! ! ! ;-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    Lovely piano hands!

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked!

The picture, that is.

WTG, Mary! Nice "bling" ring! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Ok ok ok so I like nail polish, is that against some metal detectorist rule?? lol And as it so happens I am a piano player, albeit without the piano. The darn thing just won't fit through any door on this farm!
    I found the bling-ring at the car wash while I was trying to scrub the dirt & dust rings off my car. image
    Be Still and Know
  • Options

<< <i>Ok ok ok so I like nail polish, is that against some metal detectorist rule?? >>

No, but if my post-diggin' fingernail experience is any indicator, you must go through gallons of the stuff, to keep your nails nice!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Notice most folks were attracted to your pretty hands? Nice ring too.

G.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    You gentlemen could have nice hands too, all you need is a good pair of gloves. Oh, and wives who won't question you about you're sudden interest in doing your nails. lol
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    nice find mary!.....do you use palmolive?.......hh
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh, I DO use gloves.

Well... glove. I don't wear one on my left, but on my right (diggin') hand I do. Learned that lesson long ago. Can't stand dirt under the fingernails. But I still get plenty, even with the glove on.

• Options
    LOL you try to get rid of one ring , you find another !
    Excellent !
    I found a Saphire /Diamond ring at the beach one day .

The diamonds weren't too large , they were just little guys , but the saphire was a nice size , beautiful ring .

I gave it to my neice, but it was a little too big for her just yet, so she put it in her jewlery box .
    I saw that thing sparkling in the mid afternoon sun from about 300 ft away in the SAND ! image

like it was calling me . . . . Go figure .

Pretty hands BTW

Anthony
  • Options