Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

As Promised a scan of my 1973 OPC Kaline PSA GEM MINT 10 ! YOWSA!

Courtesy of my daughter again! I will sooner or later be able to blow this baby up!

ENJOY ALL!

Thanks,
Tony
KalineFan

Comments

• Options
    Congrats Tony, great card!
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Woooo - Hooooo!!! image

Nice. image
    Wondo

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Wow! Very Nice!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    jamesryanbelljamesryanbell Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!
    -- Ryan Bell
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    bigger scan please,

doing card injustice!

did you buy this or was this via submission?

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I love it -- it looks 3-D, the color is so nice
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Very nice
    sharp card

thanks for sharing
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Gorgeous card must have been take in Lakeland before they updated the park. I love these old cards that show Lakeland, Winter Haven etc all spring training sites which have not changed to much degree. Having spent an afternoon in Lakeland a few years back the color on that card gives me memories of that afternoon.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree, very nice card indeed!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    julen23....if I had the capabilities to do a bigger scan, I would have, sorry you were disappointed.

I submitted the card when I re-upped my platinum membership on my freebies. I also got a
    1973 OPC Johnny Bench PSA 9. They were two of the nicest 73 OPC's I have ever seen! image

Thanks for all the comments, they are appreciated! image

Tony
    KalineFan