Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

WANTED JEFFERSON NICKEL 1986-S DCAM70 WILL PAY 160% PCGS PRICE GUIDE

Also looking for 1981-s type2 70DCAM. Will pay 160% PCGS price guide on any of this coins. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    $8800 for the 2 coins! image
    Strong money to get them out of strong hands?
    With only 4 of the '86's, good luck.
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    For 200% 1 could be yours.
  • Options
    compromonedascompromonedas Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For 200% 1 could be yours. >>

PM Sent
  • Options
    compromonedascompromonedas Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no TTT's permitted on this board please.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mitch, your getting after this guy for a tt is like a cop stopping a car for going 40 in a 35 when there are people getting attacked and murdered.

Also, your reply was a free tt for him!image
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Someone has to teach them the rules, no one reads them before posting.
    Good job Mitch. image
    Dan
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimeman - This was truly nothing personal. I like Compromonedas (in fact, I might even find a coin or two he is looking for). I just noticed that TDN was generally always burdened with the task of reminding good posters here that there were no TTT's on this board, so I simply did it this time.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm personally sick of the do-gooder cops on this board. This board is a corpse to begin with and the Roosie guys have been TRYING to keep it alive (I do know C.P.R. by the way). At this point in time, does it really matter?

The guy is looking for a couple of coins...Geez.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>

He isn't selling, he's buying.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    "<< 4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>

He isn't selling, he's buying."

Certainly in the letter of the law BUT is it just really an overlooked/unintended detail on PCGS's part?

I doubt that PCGS would like those looking to BUY coins to ttt their thread every day here on the registry forum - but of course, I could be wrong (& hope I am as it would be a nice loophole image ).
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546

<< <i>"<< 4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>

He isn't selling, he's buying."

Certainly in the letter of the law BUT is it just really an overlooked/unintended detail on PCGS's part?

I doubt that PCGS would like those looking to BUY coins to ttt their thread every day here on the registry forum - but of course, I could be wrong (& hope I am as it would be a nice loophole image ). >>

So did you sell the coin at your price or did the deal fall apart?